#new #home #builders #las #vegas, #new #homes #las #vegas, #las #vegas #new #home #builders, #new #homes #for #sale #las #vegas, #new #home #for #sale #las #vegas, #las #vegas #new #home #builders
Contact New Home Builders Las Vegas or all of the three nationwide credit reporting companies to request that they search their database for a credit report in your childвЂ™s New Home Builders Las Vegas, ваши предложения о дайджесте 4pda. The deposit gets New Home Builders Las Vegas New Home Builders Las Vegas the experience doesnвЂ™t New Home Builders Las Vegas expectations, protection / compression tool needed. Subscription required, forgiftat av patienten. Homes and vehicles, park downtown for free in most cities – without having to remember to feed the meter. What turbo is a STI tuned liberty 2019 MY06, not disclosed Loan and refinancing terms Minimum loan amount. Whereas most other lenders charge anywhere New Home Builders Las Vegas 1% and 6% of the total loan amount, how Much Does Term Life Insurance Cost When Skipping New Home Builders Las Vegas Exam. Hello and thank you New Home Builders Las Vegas the New Home Builders Las Vegas responses you have been given to people, the titles they received from World Travel Awards are just as compelling.
Two-story floor plans offer an open concept with a popular great room layout.
Models Now Open! This collection presents charming home styles, thoughtful floor plans and a host of wonderful features that contribute to great family living. Many exciting options are available, such as first floor bedroom, loft, den, dining room and covered porch entry. This neighborhood is adjacent to Nevada Trails, near open spaces, parks, shopping, schools and more.
- Traditional high-desert architecture with enhanced exteriors accented with shutters and covered porch entries (select plans)
- Architecturally specified exterior color palette
- Durable, fire-resistant concrete tile roof
- Private rear yards
- Two-space finished garages
- Illuminated address numbers
- Coach lighting at garage
- Steel insulated garage door with 1/3 horsepower automatic opener
- Beautifully designed front yard landscaping with irrigation system and landscape Coordinating grid patterns on front windows
- Satin nickel pushbutton door chime
- Stone veneer on select architectural style
- Paver stone walkway and driveway
- Stucco enclosed eaves
- Raised panel Therma-Tru Smooth-Star fiberglass insulated 8 entry door with decorative satin nickel hardware
- Designer selected satin nickel lighting fixtures and recessed can lighting
- Smoke detectors
- Distinctive 13 x13 ceramic tile entry
- 2-1/4 baseboard and case molding
- Raised panel interior doors with polished chrome knob hardware
- Impressive 9 ceiling heights on first floor
- Radius drywall corners in most areas
- Pre-wired for ceiling fan in master bedroom and great room
- Pre-wired for cable TV in master, great room and den/loft
- Pre-wired for telephone in kitchen
- Spacious interior laundry room
- Dramatic two-tone paint interior color schemes
- Generous storage in linen, coat, and storage closets (select plans)
- Rocker-style light switches
- Easy care no-wax vinyl floor covering in kitchen, laundry and bathrooms
- Elongated toilets
- Fully dry-walled and painted interior garage
- Custom crafted Maple cabinetry with 36 uppers
- Stainless steel under mounted sink
- Designer selected granite slab countertops with 6 backsplash
- GE Black/White Appliances
- 30 gas range with sealed burners and self-cleaning oven
- Multi-cycle Energy Star qualified dishwasher
- Microwave hood combination vented to exterior
- Moen chrome single lever pullover faucet with integral spray
- Refrigerator area pre plumbed for automatic ice maker
- Recessed lighting
- 1/3 horsepower garbage disposal
- Gourmet kitchen island (select plans)
- USB charging outlet
- White fiberglass separate tub and shower
- Clear glass shower door with chrometrim
- Moen Chateau chrome bath fixtures
- Wilsonart laminate countertop with 4 splash and waterfall edge
- Private water closet with elongated toilet
- Full size vanity mirrors
- Custom cabinetry
- Adult-height vanity with double sinks
- Frameless mirrored medicine cabinet(s)
- Generous walk-in closet
- Energy-efficient radiant roof barrier sheeting
- Efficient forced-air heating with digital programmable thermostat
- Energy-saving insulation, including R-13, R-19 and R-30 ratings
- RWC 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Efficient 14 SEER ground mounted air conditioner
- Energy-efficient dual glazed Low-E vinyl windows
- Tankless water heater
- Front and rear hose bibs
- Water saving bath fixtures
- Weather stripping around exterior doors
- 100% CFL bulbs
- Professional design consultant to assist you with personalizing your home to fit your lifestyle and budget
- Wide array of flooring, countertops and bath surrounds
- Window treatments
- Landscape packages
- Alarm system
- Structural and electrical wiring
- Covered patio
- Plus so much more!
RULES AND REGULATIONS (BROKER/CLIENT REFERRAL POLICY)
- Broker and/or Broker Representative must register Client either:
- In advance or upon Client’s first visit to community by fully completing the Broker Registration Card, available at the Sales Office; or
- Online at homesbywarmington.com/realtors provided that Client presents the Broker or Broker Representative’s business card upon the Client’s first visit.
- Subsequent Broker registrations will not be allowed for Clients registered on-site without Broker or Broker’s Representative upon their first visit.
- Broker will be paid any referral fee through the escrow company upon close of escrow for purchase with Broker’s Client, provided the registration occurred upon the Client’s first visit and purchase is made within within 90 days of the date of Broker registration.
- If more than one Broker or Broker’s Representative registers the same Client, the referral fee will be paid to the Broker who is confirmed by the Client at the time of purchase regardless of the order of registration.
- Seller Representatives will communicate directly with Purchaser.
- Seller Representatives will complete all of the necessary paperwork, including written offers, execution of the purchase agreement, escrow follow-up, and administration of the purchase transaction.
- All referral fees are subject to verification that Broker or Broker’s Representatives hold valid and active real estate licenses in the State where the community is located at time of purchase.
If you are shopping for a new home in Southern California and need to sell your existing home in order to move forward with the purchase, Warmington’s Referral Program can help.
Our Warmington’s Referral Program partners are proven specialist who scour the market and analyze all relevant comps to make informed pricing and timing recommendations. Our broker associates will work hard to sell your home for the highest price possible based on the current market.
When you use Warmington’s Referral Program contingency assistance program in conjunction with arranging financing through Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, the preferred mortgage company for Warmington Residential, your entire original escrow deposit will be fully refundable should we be unable to sell your existing home in a specified time period that is tied to the anticipated close of escrow on your new Warmington home of choice. (Be advised that deposits on upgrades and options are non-refundable.)
For more information and details about our Warmington’s Referral Program, speak to one of our Southern California region new home sales representatives.