#Massachusetts #automobile #insurance
Massachusetts Auto Insurance
Massachusetts Auto Insurance Quote
Road trips, commuting, or quick errands – Regardless of the length of the journey or where you are heading, we all spend a good amount of time driving. While in the car, even if you follow all the laws, wear a seatbelt, use your blinker, and always look before you switch lanes, accidents can still happen. In Massachusetts, having car insurance is one way of protecting yourself in case of those accidents. Encharter Insurance can help you select a policy that will fit your needs.
Here are some basic coverages you should think about for your auto insurance policy:
- Collision Coverage
- Liability Insurance
- Medical Coverage
- Comprehensive Coverage
Massachusetts requires you to have the below coverage limits for your vehicle:
- Bodily Injury to Others: $20,000 per person/$40,000 per accident
- Personal Injury Protection: $8,000
- Bodily Injury Caused by an Uninsured Motorist: $20,000 per person/$40,000 per accident
- Property Damage to Others: $5,000
However these are just the limits you are required by law you may need even more coverage than this. Luckily for you, you can talk to your Encharter agent about the type of policy you need. Your agent might suggest MA Umbrella Insurance. This can provide you with extra coverage in case your liability were to exceed your limits.
The state requires you to have automobile insurance coverage for your vehicle, but figuring out just how much coverage is up to you. Let our agents help you figure it out, based on your vehicle, your budget, and state requirements. You never know what will happen on the road, which makes being prepared for everything essential.
The history of MA roads and vehicles may prove to be just as unique as their drivers. Check out these fun facts:
- Where is the only place in the world where a boat can sail under a train driving under a car driving under an airplane? The Boston University Bridge on Commonwealth Ave in Boston.
- In June of 1903, Massachusetts started to issue drivers licenses and registration plates.
- If you happen to travel on the Massachusetts Turnpike, you’ve seen the signs that read x miles to Boston . This refers to the distance from that point to the gold dome of the state house.
If you have unique needs when it comes to your car insurance, chances are good that our agents can help you with those as well. Maybe you have a classic or antique automobile, or maybe you need insurance for your RV; Give our agents a call and they can help you with an insurance policy for whatever it may be that you travel in.
Want to get a quote from our agents? It will be helpful to have these things handy:
- The driver’s license number for each driver living in your household (as well as anyone who regularly operates the vehicle).
- The year, make and model of each vehicle on the policy.
When it comes to auto insurance, we understand that you want great coverage, but you don’t want it to cost you an arm and a leg. When you talk with our agents, be sure to talk with them about discounts for which you may be eligible!
Here are some discounts that may be available to you – Keep in mind they may vary based on company and driver:
- Amherst Employee Discount
- Homeowner’s Insurance Companion Credit
- SBLI Life Insurance Policy Holder Discount
- WBUR/WFCR Member Discount
- Safe Driver Discount
- Good Student Discount
- Student Away at School Discount
- Paid in Full Discount
- eDocument Delivery Discount
- Property insurance Discount
- Motor Club Discount
- Multi-Car Discount
- Advanced Quote Discount
- Advanced Issue Discount
- Advanced Driver Training/Accident Prevention Course Discount
- Anti-Theft Device Discount
- Tenure Discount
- Low Mileage Discount
With Encharter Insurance, it doesn’t stop at the basic discounts. Our agents can also make sure that you get any of the following value-added endorsements, which can help save you even more money.
- Accident Forgiveness
- Roadside Assistance
- Pet Injury Coverage
- Customized Equipment Coverage (Covers the loss to custom furnishings or custom equipment, such as special carpeting and height extending roofs; and permanently installed electronic equipment, such as stereos, navigation systems, and personal computers, antennas, accessories and enhancements.)
- Disappearing Deductible
- Accidental Airbag Deployment
- Loan/Lease Gap Coverage
- New Car Replacement and more!
Our agents are serious about making sure that you get the coverage you need on all of your important possession, at a cost you can afford. When you call to update your auto insurance policy, ask about your home or condo insurance as well.
Call Encharter Insurance today at 888.754.8299 for an auto insurance quote or use our online form and contact us today. Getting great insurance coverage is just a click away!